Learning Through Action
ELI offers custom-designed engaging experiences that connect our clients' desired outcomes to a robust understanding of human and organizational complexity. In our experiential programs, individuals and teams are invited to grow deeper in their awareness and leadership effectiveness.
Over the last twenty years, we have found experiential education to be an essential tool for leadership transformation and organizational culture building. From the office to the classroom, in amazing races through downtown or in outdoor adventures, we have worked with clients to design unique experiential professional development and teambuilding involving creative and fun activities and simulations.
Research shows that experiential learning supports adult development essential for growing in leadership effectiveness. ELI designs and delivers such transformative opportunities through excellent staff and engaging experiences. Our services range from local leadership and professional development programs to international adventure travel excursions.
Experiential Designs examples
- Sushi-making workshop to explore vocational excellence
- Learning about craftsmanship through coffee cupping
- Amazing Race-themed team building
- Project management and problem solving initiatives
- Effective team communication and video games
- Innovation design with the Marshmallow Challenge
- Collaboration with Live Angry Birds
- Breaking down silos with a gastronomical scavenger hunt
- Direction and strategy in a Lord of the Rings orienteering race
- Trust and challenge with Ropes Course activities
- Leadership and judgment on mountaineering expeditions
Amazing Race Through Pittsburgh